The Energetics Project Performance Solutions (P2S) Center of Excellence collaborates with clients to identify issues that challenge your organization and implement effective project management practices to solve problems and deliver results within scope, on time, and on budget.
As the pace of business and technology escalate, continued reliance on informal approaches to program and project management increase risk to your organization—often resulting in increased costs, reduced quality, and delayed implementation. More and more organizations are recognizing the value of systematic project management methodologies and the establishment of project management offices (PMOs) to coordinate efforts and standardize best practices across teams.
That’s where Energetics P2S comes in. Our team of certified project management professionals works with client companies to enhance their internal expertise, using portfolio planning best practices, program management and monitoring techniques, and the rigorous application of proven project management standards, methodologies, and principles. We collaborate with clients to develop, implement, and advance project and portfolio management systems through:
- PMO stand-up services to establish processes before program execution
- Analytical tools to support monitoring and decision making
- Support of project execution utilizing PMI standards
- Six Sigma tools for continuous process improvement
- Identification of key technical and business challenges
- Technology needs assessments
- Identification, monitoring, and analysis of key performance metrics